MEMBER’S NAME: PEOPLECERT Hellas
ADDRESS: 3, Korai street, Athens, 105 64
TELEPHONE / FAX NUMBER: +30 210 3729100 / +30 210 3729101
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
REPRESENTATIVE’S NAME: Dimitris Nikolaidis
WEBSITE ADDRESS: www.peoplecert.gr, www.ecdl.gr, www.languagecert.gr
Πληροφορίες για τον φορέα:
Having certified more than 650.000 people (with 3.300.000 exams) in 105 countries to date, PEOPLECERT offers globally recognized certifications such as:
- ITILR, Global ITSM certification
- IASSC Lean Six Sigma, for Lean and Six Sigma practitioners
- ECDL, in basic and advanced computer skills
- City & Guilds, for English language, Business Skills and Professional programmes
- A wide range of certifications for Management Systems Professionals, including Auditors, based on ISO standards such ISΟ 9001, ΙSΟ 14001, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ISO 50001 etc.
- Professional Valuers certification scheme
- Accessibility Pass certification scheme for professionals in the hospitality industry, evaluating accessibility know-how and skills
With more than 100 employees and 1.000 external associates, PEOPLECERT organises exams in more than 10.000 test centres, including the extensive networks of Pearson VUE and Prometric .
PEOPLECERT is certified with ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 10002 (Customer Satisfaction & Complaints Handling), ISO 14001 για την (Environmental Management) and ISO 27001 (Information & Data Security). The organization is ISO 17024 for Personnel Certification accredited and also accredited by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP). PEOPLECERT is a member of the International Personnel Certification Body (IPC), the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV)), TeGoVa (The European Group of Valuers’ Associations) and the European Network for Accessible Tourism (ENAT).